But now look how sparkly and sweet we are!
I’ve used Bon Ami...’hasn’t scratched yet’...
for over 40 years...
good for bunnies AND chicks!
OH...and ducks! heehee!
I went for a little drive (on my own) one day to Dunnellon.
It’s not far from where I live and has a really neat downtown!
I lucked out....they were having an Antique fair!
Look at this little JELLO mold I bought!
(I added the grass and chick!)
I also wandered through room after room of Grumbles house
and found some neat things to add to my ‘decor’!
(and bars of my favorite Milk soap..not pictured!)
Hope you’re enjoying Spring decorating!
My chicks and bunnies are multiplying!
Just a few more close ups with the Florida sun shining in...
I’m joining Suzanne for Vintage Thingy Thursday ,
Brambleberry Cottage for Time Travel Thursday
and Linda at the Junkin’ Finds Friday Party!
VISIT THEM and HAVE FUN !!!
ENTER MY CSN GIVEAWAY HERE !!!

0 Yorumlar