Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A New Shelf and A Goodwill Jackpot!


I was helping Steve put in a new ceiling in his shop last week.
We had to move everything in the shop twice to get all the work done.
Among his stacks of wood was this topper to a cabinet 
that he had made us in our other house.

 It was 10 feet long and already had a trim along the edge.
I was already thinking about building a shelf up in my barn rafters,
and I needed it to be eight feet long.  Perfect:)

It was a win-win . . . easy to build and it helped him 
clear out his shop  . . . 
you can't beat a deal like that:)


I also made a very profitable trip to the Goodwill.
This little birdhouse, perfect for the front porch $3.99

These little girl ice skates $6.99.
Can you see them painted red with white polka dots?
Perfect for hanging outside next Christmas :)

This great stool  . . . ready for painting . . .
Just $3.99.

Last but not least, this bag of stuff for $1.99.
Look what's inside:

These napkin rings . . .
And these . . .
And these . . . aren't they cute.
Perfect for a little country cottage like ours :)

With the money I saved I bought these :)

If any of you have articles published in either of these,
please tell me in the comment that you leave.

I love hearing about my blogging friends being published.
What a dream, right :)

Have any of you been published at any time?

~~~~~*****~~~~~
Have a lovely day
&
 Keep Smiling!
~~~~~*****~~~~~ 
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar