~ Quinoa salads are new to me. Cilantro and kale coincided in the garden this week making me want to try this recipe. We are now instant converts. Oh my goodness is this delicious (& nutritious).
A wonderful new recipe for summertime.
There seem to be two camps when it comes to cilantro... those who love it (raising my hand) and those who detest it. If you love it and decide to make this salad, be sure to add plenty as it makes a very lovely addition.
~ The earliest hydrangeas coincided with an estate sale pitcher making a pretty centerpiece for the kitchen table.
~ Seems like the first thing I do when I begin food preparation is to remove my rings and wash my hands.
A few too many frozen bananas prompted an afternoon spent making banana muffins. I added a few walnuts and a few chocolate chips.
Just right with a cup of tea and some time spent perusing cookbooks.
~ I was inspired to make granola after seeing it on someone else's post.
So nice with Greek yogurt, honey and fresh berries.
If you could use some kitchen inspiration, hop on over to Heather's or better yet, come join in the fun.

0 Yorumlar