Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Woke To A Thunderstorm

 

5 am I woke to a thunderstorm and some wonderful rain that we need ! It did rain a bit yesterday but it was just drizzly nothing to really to do much for the gardens but this morning it was just pouring for a few hours . The day is to be an on and off rainy day .

I went out earlier after the rains had stopped to take photos !

DSC_1250

                    I could hear all my plants and flowers cheering with glee !

DSC_1252

    It was nice and cool when I was out taking photos and the air smelt wonderful and fresh.

DSC_1254

DSC_1257

Everything looked happy and I am happy we have finally got some relief from the heat, humidity and drought !

                       Until next time hope you all have a great day !

                                          Country Gal

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar