Good morning! Just a quick post to let you know I'm still here - it's been a busy week and there hasn't been much blogging. Daughter #1 came home from her summer in NYC, Twin A returned from her trip to Germany, and Twin B had out-patient surgery (she's fully recovered now!). As a result of all this, I'm behind on writing reviews and reading you blogs. Things may not settle down much until after Labor Day, so it could be quieter than usual around here for the rest of the month.This morning I'll finish Summer by Edith Wharton, a book that's been referred to as "Hot Ethan". I'm enjoying it quite a bit and am thinking of quickly reading Ethan Frome before beginning Bleak House (for Amanda's read-along).
The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin is the other book I've been reading this week. At the half-way point I'm finding that, at this point in my life, much of this seems like common sense. But, although I'm switching to 'skim mode', it has motivated me to clean out my closet! Glad this is a library book...
Now I'm going to pour another cup of coffee and head outside to finish Summer, then I'll finally visit some of your blogs. Enjoy your Sunday!

0 Yorumlar