Learning to celebrate others,
Showing honor and making others feel special!
I was just thinking about how lovely it is when I receive an inquiry
About how I am doing or feeling on any given day!
But when we stop to think about sharing special days;
Of those we know and care about!
Especially those we love in our families!
It's about giving honor and showing that the other person matters!
We are pretty self absorbed these days and just so busy.
Give honor where honor is due!
It is not too late to purchase a pack of note cards or birthday or get well ones!
And try to send ONE card a month...
Or just a quick note on a single page!
Or you can send a card through email!
Well, I just wanted to say thank you for those that have
Been coming to this Blog for so many years!
Blogging has just been a wonderful source for me to;
Encourage others...
I have written over 900 hundred blog posts to date!
I keep asking myself, should I keep blogging?
Well, until then
Blog on and Plod on...
xoxo Roxy


0 Yorumlar