The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
It's Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted by Book Date
You know, it doesn't matter what the date is on the calendar- once we hit September I consider it fall. Right? I mean, you have school, football, pumpkins. So I'm in fall mode around here, as I mentioned last week. What is your favorite thing about fall (or spring, if you're in the southern climes)? For me, it has to be the feeling of the season- that indefinable something that makes me want to pick different books, long for a harvest moon, or sip a pumpkin spice latte. Mostly the PSL. You know, priorities.
The read-a-long for Record of a Spaceborn Few has begun with LaLa in the Library, Jo's Book Blog and A Dance With Books. Also I'm catching up on my tags- I did the Mystery Blogger Award last week and this week will be a Sunshine Award.


The read-a-long for Record of a Spaceborn Few has begun with LaLa in the Library, Jo's Book Blog and A Dance With Books. Also I'm catching up on my tags- I did the Mystery Blogger Award last week and this week will be a Sunshine Award.
Movies That Suck took a vacation last week and may be back this week- I'm still figuring out what to watch next so keep the suggestions coming (yes Karen I'm trying to ignore yours) and I reviewed Rogue Protocol this past week. I'll have a review coming up for The Opposite of Here this week. And... since I haven't shared any writing in a while, I have new flash fiction on the way.


Song of the week
PULP COVER OF THE WEEK:

NEW ARRIVAL/ UPCOMING REVIEWS:

BOOKISH LINKS

0 Yorumlar