Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Square Dog Friday...

Best day of the week,  according to somebody....
so lets woof it !


hey, youwatson whats ish this.
Well Hamish, I think nice tall person, mollybot is building something for Mum.

Personally I am hoping it is a corral to keep you in, Hamish.

whoooooo, nice gud place for me? all fore gud dug hamish ! woohoo!
hey! whot you say a corral ?

water drops on cactus pads

I hope these photo can magnify enough to show you the droplets.
I love the delicate water drop enveloping the very small but so sharp and stinging needles of this cactus.

So happy I'm inside resting in my basket.
I rather like the idea of a corral for The Hamish !

argh so much boareing!
i'm dieinghere, more gud dug hamish no stnking cactus
need chkikin' strip
now!
yert !

cactus. . . parsnip
music. . . Runaway Baby,  Bruno Mars
Posted by Picasa

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar