All critical thinking patterns are currently being focused upon how many different ways I can present soup and toast to the Goofballs and still pass it off as a substantial meal at the end of a long day which has invariably included rugby, dancing, tae kwon do and lots of scooter wrangling.
Along with my stick blender, these photos also brought a smile to my face:

From Missy Moo...

My desperate attempt to make-over the midday lunch for Bugsy.

This is why I grocery shop online.
We get this delivered every week.
30 litres.

Hipstamatic makes everything better.
I should test its limits by taking a photo of my kids' bathroom.

This is how
Max Brenner serve a
skinny cap.
They must have looked at me and thought "Who do you think you're kidding?"

For the girls and their friends...this looked like delicious fun, but I was too busy licking the chocolate off the edges of my coffee mug to join in.

The boys get a dream.
This is handily located just outside L'Occitane.
Mama has a dream too....
Meredy xo
0 Yorumlar