I've been eyeing these butterfly collages by Catherine Swan for some time now.Using vintage papers she hand folds each one and lovingly arranges them.
As beautiful and exquisite as they are, my budget doesn't extend to hand-folded vintage butterfly collages. {The one above is $850 - gulp...no that is not a typo - there is no decimal point missing.}
I feel like there is a butterfly shaped hole in my home.
Never fear....the power of Google is here!
Look what I found:
You can buy a set of nine of these for only AUD$9!!
Be still my budget happy heart.
They come in all manner of colours....enough to suit anyones taste and decor I'm sure.
But if you're determined to be one of those crafty-type people {whom I yearn to be}, you can buy a butterfly-shaped paper punch and collage with your own paper collection until your skirt twirls up.
For instructions you can head here to Ali Edwards blog {click}
To finish - a handy-dandy Ikea frame.
This one's called FJAKKSTA. Truly.
Or perhaps the RIBBA frame for larger projects.
I'm going to put this into my "school holiday craft projects" file for a couple of months time.
Isn't Dave lucky to be married to me? I've just saved us at least $800....and I'll I've done is sit here. Go me.
Meredy xo.



0 Yorumlar