Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Peonies In The Spotlight







You've never seen Peonies here before. They aren't local, and are usually very expensive to acquire. The show doesn't last long, and so they are utterly indulgent. I jumped out of my skin when I found them touring at the Whole Foods market the other day priced like any other flower.





When they arrived late in the day, I bustled them in for a portrait on the high chair "stage."  The full length lace at the window makes for as much drama as a theater curtain. I had no idea lace could filter so much light!




The cafe curtains that usually hang around here like stage hands have a jauntier mood. But something weightier seemed necessary for the set of the Peony premiere. . . .






What's their best side? Left?










Or right?




I couldn't decide either way, so I just snapped away like paparazzi!




This may be the cover shot!






Ready for a closeup?





Final curtain call. . . .




I'm going back, hopefully, before the Peonies move on. But you never know. An event like this could be a sellout! I hope this was a big enough drama for you! It was almost more excitement than I could stand!  :o)

 Have a fabulous opening weekend!
I hope you have something summery wonderful planned!

Jacqueline




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar