![]() |
| This is one of my all time fave and comfy chairs. As you can see by the style and fabric it goes back to when I was into primitive/country decor. |
![]() |
| It is one of the most comfortable chairs I have ever had so even with my decor changing I still wanted to keep this great chair. Sooooo...... |
![]() |
| Lisa Harmon from LHarmonDesigns to the rescue. If you remember Lisa did the slipcover for my sectional awhile back. So I contacted her again to see what magic she could do with my comfy chair. |
![]() |
| Lisa did it again for me. She was able to make this custom slipcover for that comfy chair I love. It now transformed this country chair into a new shabby cottage chic chair. |
![]() |
| It is the small details such as this ruffle trim to the arms and sides of the chair that give this slipcover a unique and custom look. |
![]() |
| So now I have my nice comfy chair for reading with a whole new look for just the price of a slipcover. Thank you Lisa for another really wonderful custom slipcover. If you do not sew like me and are wanting to update a wonderful chair or other furniture and need some help contact Lisa. She is sweet and so talented and will work with you and her prices are very reasonable. Lisa did not ask me to advertise for her I just love her work and always love to give a shout out and good recommendation when I know of talents like hers. Thank you Lisa. I love the new slipcover for my chair. Have a great start to the new week. I am starting to feel better and hope to start to getting my "blogging mojo" back on and visit all of you and see what you have been up too. Kris :) |




.png)





0 Yorumlar