109 HIKES....WOW! I'm even impressed! hahaha! Of course I would go every day if I was able (and didn't have to do all those ordinary things like housework and errands). And I do enjoy walking with friends in the evenings on the days I don't hike. And I need some days off! more hahahaing!
So I started thinking of all the things that I love about hiking and thought I could probably come up with at least 109 good things!
I'll put in some photos from hike #109 and start my list!
Hiking with HUBBY, friendly bicyclists, interesting hikers, TREES, the scent of pine, WILDFLOWERS, mushrooms, water droplets on grass, DEER, flowering weeds, BUTTERFLIES, persimmons, wild blueberries, cactus, flutterby tree, BLUEBIRDS, ferns, Cypress trees, palm trees growing wild, rustle of leaves, cicadas, locust, grasshoppers, walking sticks, doves...
CLOUDS in the bright blue sky,
airplanes, WOODPECKERS, pinecones, old snags (dead trees), FLORIDA TRAILS, frogs in the puddles, Florida rosemary, paved trails, primitive trails, animal tracks, WILD TURKEYS, live oak trees, bird's nests, FOX SQUIRRELS....
Deer trails, GOPHER TORTOISE and the sounds of nature.
These aren't the best photos but I saw TWO Fox Squirrels (Sherman's Fox Squirrels) chasing each other!
Very exciting!
And a beautiful Red-tailed Hawk....
he was gorgeous!
That's 44 good things about hiking in the woods! I think I'll save the rest for another day!
All of these photos were taken on October 1st on the Florida Trails. I hiked for 1 1/2 hours at 8:30 in the morning and the temps were in the 70s with a nice breeze! Perfect!
I’m joining Saturday’s critters HERE
and I’d Rather B Birdin’.

0 Yorumlar