Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"The man I'm watching at home..." Jung Woo-sung, who was surrounded by a "adjuvant" in his affectionate award testimony.

As other entertainers mention Actor in the award testimony, Actor Jung Woo-sung has made headlines by mentioning his best friend and fellow Actor Lee Jung-jae.Jung Woo-sung won the Best Actor Award for the movie Windness, defeating the most prominent candidates Ryu Seung-ryong, Seol Kyung-gu, Song Kang-ho and Cho Jung-seok at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards held yesterday (21st).Jung Woo-sung, who held the trophy in his arms, said, I sat down (in the audience) and saw the awards, and suddenly I thought I wanted to receive the award.The reason for this is that I thought I would try to play this word I thought parasites would receive it, but I did not even think about it. I participated in a lot of Blue Dragon Film Awards, but the best actor was the first to win the award, and I was awarded this prize because I did not plan and dream.Finally, Jung Woo-sung said, Maybe more than anyone, a man who is watching me on TV at home with this trophy in his hand, my friend Lee Jung-jae.I think I will be happy with you and I want to share this joy with you. Thank you. (Sbstar)

As other entertainers mention Actor in the award testimony, Actor Jung Woo-sung has made headlines by mentioning his best friend and fellow Actor Lee Jung-jae.

Jung Woo-sung won the Best Actor Award for the movie 'Windness', defeating the most prominent candidates Ryu Seung-ryong, Seol Kyung-gu, Song Kang-ho and Cho Jung-seok at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards held yesterday (21st).

Jung Woo-sung, who held the trophy in his arms, said, "I sat down (in the audience) and saw the awards, and suddenly I thought I wanted to receive the award. The reason for this is that I thought I would try to play this word "I thought parasites would receive it," but I did not even think about it. "

"I participated in a lot of 'Blue Dragon Film Awards', but the best actor was the first to win the award, and I was awarded this prize because I did not plan and dream."

Finally, Jung Woo-sung said, "Maybe more than anyone, a man who is watching me on TV at home with this trophy in his hand, my friend Lee Jung-jae. I think I will be happy with you and I want to share this joy with you. Thank you. "

(Sbstar)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar