Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Charlies Nail Art Review

Silver Heart Rhinestones


Another Friday, that means another review from Charlies Nail Art. Hope you have all had a good week. Summer holidays have officially started now, so back to some kind of normality. 
Today I have a super pretty mani that I got so many compliments on.
These heart rhinestones come in packs of 200 in 6 different colours for 75p.



I started by painting my nails a matte white, then painted half of each nail black. I did this without and tape, just the brush from the polish bottle. I added polka dots to the white, then with topcoat I attached the heart rhinestones down the centre line on each nail. This is the finished look.




Don't forget to use my 10% Off discount code BNM10, and you can find Charlies Nail Art on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.


Till next time, stay safe and much love...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar