Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Game Say's R.E.D Album Would Be Rap Album of The Year

Game has come forward to say his 4th album, R.E.D Album would be the best rap album of the year. I think that is a very bold statement- since the large majority are yet to hear it, we can't dispute his words.

Asked greater detail about his forthcoming fourth solo album, R.E.D., Game declared, "The R.E.D. album, if I can say [it] - pardon Tha Carter IV; [Lil Wayne] is my nigga and I can't wait to hear that, cop it and then check it, but the R.E.D. album is gonna be album of the year." Game respectfully acknowledged his longtime friend and collaborator's upcoming album in his statement. Lil Wayne is even an expected guest on R.E.D., as he also appeared on 2008's LAX. Game continued, "I gotta say it. I've been working on it so long, and I have anybody who's anybody on it - major players that are contributing. Shit's gonna be crazy."

R.E.D. is planned for August 23 release. The album is believed to feature contributions from Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Dr. Dre, Pharrell, Dr. Dre, Lupe Fiasco, Tyler, The Creator and others.

I can totally believe that- of course i don't believe he can outsell lil wayne, but he can definitely make an album with better quality. Let's just hope it drops on aug 23 as is expected to, because it has been pushed back so many times in the last couple of months...or should i say years? I am a big Game, but i don't like some of his antics. I don't like how he believes he has to do songs with the hottest people in the game for recognition, or how he goes on and off about liking jay, and then drops a dis at him every now and then. But, remove all that, and i can boldly say that, in his generation, he is arguable one of the best.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar